Monday, December 7, 2009

Tis the Season for Red Nails


Sometime in this past year I got on this nail polish kick. It's almost like a new hobby of mine.... I'm pretty sure I was slightly influenced by my roommate Amber who would paint her nails religiously every week. Sometimes on my breaks at the mall I happen to end up in Trade Secret captivated by all the pretty OPI colors...it's kinda how I am staring at the MAC eyeshadow display! I always have the hardest time picking one color to leave with...KC used to coach me through my decisions by telling me what would make the most sense with my wardrobe :) Anyways...I am in love with OPI's new holiday line. My first purchase was a glittery new years eve purple called Merry Midnight and most recently I broke down and bought a sparkly holiday red called Smitten with Mittens. No buyers remorse here. Go check up out for yourself so we can all be festive together.

P.S. Did you know there are blogs dedicated to nail polish?! Ha! Love it.

3 comments:

  1. Hahah I love the title on this blogster. So good. I bought the All-a-Bordeaux the Sled. Its's like a midnight purple. I love it SEH MECH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nail polish right now too!! We're basically the same person =) Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leia, I am researching blogging as an educational tool for the classroom! Any suggestions? Oh! And... i thought the cat pee story was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete