Thursday, January 8, 2009

{A Fresh Start}


So, I guess my old blog exploded into cyberspace or something. I had finally started to post again after several months on hiatus and suddenly I couldn't log in anymore. My dad just called and left a message on my phone saying that it was gone...sorry. No worries. I'll just start fresh. I promise to make a conscious effort to post fairly frequently so you can all keep up with my daily adventures. My life is fairly exciting. I wake up. Put on some make up. Brush my hair. Find shoes to match my outfit. Go to work. Solve problems all day long. Come home. Sleep. Repeat. I do have funny things that tend to happen to me. The bummer is, most of my close friends that would appreciate the humorous jokes and stories are back home in Utah and don't have the luxury to speak with me everyday ;) Well, hopefully this narrows the gap. Enjoy the reading.
Love,
Leia

P.S. This a pic of my haircut that I promised Leandra a couple weeks ago...oops!

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! I miss your cute face! I'm glad you are blogging again. Keep it up when you can k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeek! so excited about this fresh start blog. Don't worry, I'm going to have to comment on all the posts here. I LOVE the haircut. Such a good cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete