Tuesday, January 27, 2009

{The Last Few Days}


Lyndie, Amber and I decided to go to a church dance this past Friday. The last one I went to with Amber was back in September and totally felt like a stake dance from junior high. This one was actually a lot of fun. I haven't had roommates in like six months and it's been a refreshing change the last couple of weeks.

My Buckle team also got together on Sunday for a team party. Now that we are through inventory and the holiday season we were all ready for a little bit of fun.

Today, I got to meet up with my good old friend Matt Critchfield for lunch. He flew in to SoCal for a grad school interview. We met up for lunch and then hung out at the local mall until he had to go catch his flight. I was able to show him demonstrate some of my fashion knowledge as we walked through the mall and I picked a few clothes out for him. He was a good sport and actually bought a few things... :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Let me know what your schedule is looking like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hope all is well with you! Keep having Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leia, it's Em from the good ol Party Store! I wish you would update your blog! I think of the great times we had at work once in awhile, and your name always comes up! Check out my blog, and Pioneer Party's! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete