Sunday, January 11, 2009

{Happy Birthday Catty}


Cat always does a birthday shout out on her blog for all of her friends. Since today is her birthday, I thought I do one for her.

A couple things about Cat:
  • She is HILARIOUS
  • She loves all things vintage
  • She has good taste in music
  • She's a crafter
  • She is bound to make millions of dollars with all the business ideas she is always coming up with
  • She's really good at jokes
Happy 24th Cat! You're like a real adult now...leaving Provo behind for the big bad SLC

4 comments:

  1. You got a new blog and didn't even tell me. And I thought we were friends.

    I'm voting for you as "Girl I'd Most Like to See Go Home."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my girf birf post!!!!! I didn't even realize this was here till today. I'm so glad you joined blogspot. I was having the hardest time ever with your old one. Thank you for the wishes you girf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete