Sunday, January 11, 2009

{MEK Denim}

So my team won this MEK competition during the holiday season where we sold more MEK jeans then any other Buckle store of our similar volume. Our winnings included a free pair of MEK jeans for every teammate. To say the least, everyone was super duper stoked. I collected my winnings (the Frankfurt in case you're interested) and came home to my closet full of Buckle jeans. I realize that I have seven...yes seven...pairs of MEK jeans. I have brown and black and several shades of blue. I could wear a different pair every day of the week. To make sure I wasn't insane, I texted my friend Chris (who also works at Buckle) and asked her how many MEK jeans she has...her reply, only three. You would think they were my favorite brand...but their not. You'd think that they were the only jeans I own...but their not. I will not tell you exactly how many jeans I own in fear of my dad reading this and telling me I could clothe Africa again, but it's a lot. I think I need one of those rotating closets like in Clueless to make sure all my clothes get equal wearing time.

1 comment: